Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Australia + Beach + Rainforest = very satisfying day!


I went to this beach today in Gold Coast, Australia and I wish there was a beach smack dab in the middle of Orem, because I would be going there everyday! Utah would be that much better if only there were beaches. I've never felt sand so soft in my entire life than the beaches here in Aussie! I was walking on sea shells in the ocean and noticed a soft clicking sound beneath my feel. It was the sea shells hitting together as the waves went back in to the sea. It made me realize how beautiful God created this earth and how lucky I am to be in such a pretty environment. I am very jealous of the people who get to experience this whenever they want!

There's nothing like a refreshing jump in a fresh water pool surrounded by rain forest. Yup, went to the rain forest after the beach and jumped into a cool, refreshing pool and let me tell you it was AMAZING! Blue/green water surrounded by lush green trees and plants. Can't get much better that this! Or can it...?? :) You will have to see when I report back after the next fun-filled adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment